McDonald’s and RMHC UK Photo Consent
Why are we asking you to sign this form?
In order to grant McDonald’s Restaurants Limited (registered office: 11/59 High Road, East Finchley, London N2 8AW) (“McDonald’s”) and Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) (an independent charity registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland (SC040717) (“RMHC“) permission to use, as part of McDonald’s and RMHC’s campaign, my name, image, photo, voice and likeness which forms part of the photography and/or footage captured and/or supplied (including all edited or altered versions of such photography and footage).
What do you agree to do?
In consideration for the opportunity to appear in [e.g. “McDonald’s and RMHC marketing material”] (as detailed in paragraph 1 below):
I, [NAME AS BELOW] , give McDonald’s and RMHC (and any of McDonald’s or RMHC’s suppliers/agencies on McDonald’s or RMHC’s behalf) permission to use and publish, my name, image, photo, voice and likeness contained in and forming part of the photography taken and/or footage filmed on [DATE AS BELOW] (including all edited or altered versions of it) (the Footage) in the following ways:
(the Specified Purposes).
- I agree that I have no right or interest in the Footage and McDonald’s and RMHC can edit, copy and adapt the Footage and combine it with text, other images and graphics at its discretion. I acknowledge that McDonald’s and RMHC are permitted, but not obliged, to include my name in connection with the Footage.
- I understand and agree that I shall not be entitled, and have no right, to any credit or to any compensation coming out of or relating to the use or exploitation of the Footage (or the use of my name, image, photo, voice and likeness as part of the Footage) for the Specified Purposes.
- I acknowledge that McDonald’s and RMHC shall be permitted to retain the Footage for as long as is necessary to fulfil the Specified Purposes and in accordance with any time periods set out in paragraph 1 and will at all times comply with its obligations under applicable laws in respect of such personal data. I understand that where McDonald’s and RMHC intend to further process my personal data for a purpose other than the Specified Purposes, McDonald’s and RMHC shall provide me with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information prior to that further processing.
- I acknowledge that the Footage may constitute personal data under applicable data protection laws and that McDonald’s and RMHC are processing my personal data on the basis of my consent. I understand that I am entitled to withdraw my consent by contacting McDonald’s at email@example.com and contacting RMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org but acknowledge that such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of McDonald’s and RMHC’s processing before I withdrew my consent.
- I acknowledge that McDonald’s and RMHC will process copies of the Footage for the Specified Purposes (including transferring and storing the Footage outside the European Economic Area). To the extent McDonald’s and RMHC transfers such data outside the EEA, and where this is to a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, I understand that my personal data will be adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or Processor Binding Corporate Rules. I understand that I can request a copy of the relevant mechanism by contacting McDonald’s at email@example.com and contacting RMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I acknowledge that, in accordance with applicable law, I have the right to ask McDonald’s and RMHC for a copy of my personal data; to correct, delete or restrict its processing; and to request that McDonald’s and RMHC share (port) this data to another controller. I also acknowledge that I can object to the processing of my personal data in some circumstances. I understand that my rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling my request would reveal personal data about another person. I understand that I can exercise my rights by contacting McDonald’s at email@example.com and RMHC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where I am dissatisfied with McDonald’s or RMHC’s final response, I acknowledge that I have the right to refer my concerns to the Information Commissioner’s Office (in the UK) or to another data protection authority where I otherwise live or work.
- I have read this release form and fully understand and agree to its contents and its implications. I agree that this release form (and any other obligations that come out of or relate to it) shall be governed by the laws, and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, of England.