You are using an unsupported browser! To get a faster, fuller, more secure experience on our site: please upgrade!
The terms and conditions set out below (the “Giveaway Terms”) apply to a prize giveaway (a ‘Giveaway’) being run via www.rmhc.org.uk and administered by Ronald McDonald House Charities UK, Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) is an independent charity registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland (SC040717), a company limited by guarantee no. 2252337, registered in England (RMHCUK).
1) The Giveaway is open to the public.
2) Entrants must be aged 16 years or over. Any age is calculated as at the date of entry.
3) The Giveaway is not open to employees of RMHCUK.
4) There will be one giveaway (water bottle) for each person who signs up for our newsletter.
5) RMHCUK reserves the right to substitute the water bottle for another giveaway of equal value at its sole discretion should the specified giveaway become unavailable for any reason.
6) Giveaways are non-negotiable, may not be exchanged for any cash or other alternative, are not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold, or offered for sale by beneficiary (including on social media platforms or online auction websites) and are not for use in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Giveaways cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity.
7) RMHCUK reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, extend or suspend the Giveaway at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9) To enter, you do not need to sign up to receive information on RMHCUK fundraising events, but there is the option to do so.
10) Entry must be made before the closing date set out in the promotional material. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
11) Entry is limited to one entry per person.
12) RMHCUK will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegal or other damaged entries. Entrants are responsible for mobile data and/or other connection charges for entry.
13) RMHCUK reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entrants that do not comply with these Giveaway Terms or the spirit thereof or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of the Giveaway.
14) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Giveaway repeatedly is prohibited. RMHCUK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it feels has sought to take an unfair advantage over other entrants by using such technologies or otherwise in its sole discretion.
15) Each entrant will receive a confirmation message once their entry has been processed. The entrant must then show notification of this to the RMHC UK team on the day of the event to exchange for the giveaway.
16) RMHCUK reserves the right to verify the identity and age of a beneficiary and all relevant related parties prior to awarding the giveaway. Confirmation of the award of the giveaway shall be conditional upon satisfactory verification and compliance with all claim-requirements notified to beneficiary.
17) By entering the Giveaway, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion on the RMHCUK website at any time and the use by RMHCUK of the name of the beneficiary in any future promotional publicity material.
19) To the fullest extent permitted by law, RMHCUK excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with your participation in the Giveaway, entry into these Giveaway Terms, or receipt or use or misuse of any Giveaway.
20) The decisions of RMHCUK are final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants or any other person.
21) The Giveaway and these Giveaway Terms are governed by the laws of England and all entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: The promoter of the Competition is Ronald McDonald House Charities UK, having its registered office at 11-59 High Road, East Finchley, London N2 8AW.
© Ronald McDonald House Charities UK 2023
Keep updated with news from our Houses, the families we help, events and fundraising opportunities.