NICU Tribe Retreat Day
A day of R&R for NICU Mums - past and present
Saturday 4 April 2020
Location: High Hurstwood Village Hall, Chillies Lane, High Hurstwood, East Sussex TN22 4AD
We know that life on NICU is really tough. That’s why the Early Birth Association and Ronald McDonald House Charities UK invite you to the NICU Tribe Retreat – a day off for all mums and carers who’ve been through life on the unit, to meet, share and have some time to relax.
Join us for a day just for you including:
* A gentle exercise class (appropriate for those post partum) and suitable for all abilities followed by a fresh smoothie.
* A food workshop where you’ll learn how to make quick and healthy snacks, including energy balls – great for when you have no time! All ingredients are provided and you can take them home with you.
* A plant based buddha bowl lunch.
* A talk on reflecting on your experience and a chance to talk to other Mums who’ve experienced life on a NICU ward.
* A 90 minute restorative yoga and meditation session followed by chill out time, have a nap, grab a coffee, whatever you need.
* A gift bag.
Set just outside Lewes, High Hurstwood Village Hall is a beautiful escape from the business of day to day life, allowing you the headspace to have a day off.
All the net profit raised will be split between the EBA and Ronald McDonald House Charities UK to help give back to other families in their time of need.