Inflatable 5k – Liverpool
Taking place at Haydock Park Racecourse, this event will see you running, jumping and bouncing your way around the course.
Saturday 30 November 2019
Location: Haydock Park Racecourse, Liverpool, WA12 0HQ
We’re excited to announce that Ronald McDonald House Charities UK is the charity partner for the Inflatable 5K for 2019!
Taking place in various locations across the UK, this event will see you running, jumping and bouncing your way around the course.
The 2019 course presents 15 gigantic inflatable obstacles around a 5km course, including favourites The Plummet and Leap of Faith! The course features some of the most extreme and enjoyable inflatable obstacles ever created.
Bring your friends and family and sign up today. By joining Team RMHC, you’ll be raising vital funds to keep families together, while their child is in hospital.
By signing up you will receive:
- On the day support from our Fundraising Team
- Support throughout your fundraising journey from a member of our dedicated Challenge Events Team
- A fundraising pack jammed full of tips and ideas to help you smash your target
- Your very own #TeamRMHC t-shirt to wear with pride
- An exclusive goodie bag post-run